Thursday, May 30 at 5:30pm,$25.00
2745 W. Armitage
Join us and be among the first to preview and indulge in new limited-edition truffles and caramels, to be released weekly. We'll be hosting the event at our production studio, located at 2745 W. Armitage. The evening runs from 5:30-8:30, open-house format: an hour is usually plenty of time.
$25 includes an evening of food and fun: libations, savory bites from FIG Catering, and sampling as yet un-launched truffles, caramels, and marshmallows. Space is limited and truffles are made to order, so reserve your spot today. Limited quantities of confections will be available for purchase that evening, and you will be able to pre-order treats for future weeks. Email Katherine or call 773-727-3248 with any questions.
- Pina Colada white chocolate, roasted pineapple, dark rum, toasted coconut.
- Tea & Cookies milk chocolate, biscoff, earl grey tea.
- Margarita bittersweet chocolate, tequila, lime, salt.
- Strawberry Banana Malt milk chocolate, market strawberries, bananas, malt.
- Pomegranate Blueberry Basil semisweet chocolate, pomegranate, market blueberries, basil.
- 7 Layer milk/bittersweet chocolate, caramel, peanut butter, walnuts, coconut, graham streusel.
- Strawberry Balsamic white chocolate, market strawberries, balsamic.
- Grapefruit Rosemary classic caramel infused with grapefruit zest and fresh rosemary.
- Fig + Sesame honey caramel with dried figs and toasted sesame seeds.
- Cafe Au Lait our caramel infused with Ipsento's locally roasted coffee.
- Peanut + Coconut + Chili honey caramel infused with chilis, with roasted peanuts and toasted coconut.
- Shandy classic caramel with lots of local pale ale (currently Half Acre) and lemon.
- Raspberry Rose pillowy marshmallow infused with market raspberries and a touch of rose water.