Tuesday, October 28 at 5:30pm,$25.00
2745 W. Armitage
Truffle-designing day is one of our favorite days in the kitchen. We know now to eat light, as we'll be tasting more chocolate than we can handle. We didn't think it was possible until we were testing our 30th truffle in one day ..
For November, we wanted to take advantage of fall (baking season) and focus on pie-themed truffles. Our Candied Sweet Potato Pie truffle is made with sweet potatoes candied in brown sugar and orange, milk & semisweet chocolate, and our toasted house marshmallows. The Banana Cream Pie is extra-ripe bananas, white chocolate, a touch of lemon & sea salt, and homemade 'nilla wafers. You have to try them to believe how awesome they truly are.
$25 includes libations, savory bites, and all the chocolate you can handle. Plus, you'll be the first to try our as-yet-unlaunched truffles, caramels, and marshmallows. Limited quantities of confections will be available for purchase that evening, and you will be able to pre-order treats for when they launch.
The evening runs from 5:30-8:30, open-house format: an hour is usually plenty of time. We'll be hosting the event at our confiserie & cafe, located at 2745 W. Armitage. Space is limited and confections are made to order, so reserve your spot today and come hang out with us!
- Shaker Lemon Pie: semisweet chocolate, preserved lemons, pie crust.
- Cranberry Pear Ginger Pie: bittersweet/semisweet chocolate, roasted pears, WI cranberries, fresh ginger, pie crust.
- Shoo-Fly Pie: semisweet/milk chocolate, molasses, brown sugar, graham.
- Candied Sweet Potato Pie: milk chocolate, candied sweet potatoes, toasted marshmallows.
- Pecan Pie: bittersweet chocolate, roasted pecans, brown sugar, maple syrup, ginger.
- Apple Pie: white chocolate, market apples, brown butter, cinnamon, pie crust.
- Pumpkin Pie: milk/white chocolate, roasted pumpkin, fall spices, graham streusel.
- Banana Cream Pie: white chocolate, bananas, vanilla, lemon, 'nilla wafer.
- Cherry Pie (v): bittersweet chocolate, MI cherries, streusel.
- Ginger: classic caramel with fresh, ground, and candied ginger.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter: chocolate caramel with peanut butter, peanuts, and sea salt.
- Blood Orange Rosemary: our honey caramel with blood orange and rosemary.
- Gingerbread: for Thanksgiving week! Vanilla caramel with molasses, fall spices, and ginger.
- Earl Grey Tea: classic caramel infused with SenTeaMental Moods earl grey tea.
- Brown Butter & Sage: pillowy marshmallow whipped with sage-infused brown butter. We just might top with toasted hazelnuts..